Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why didn't I Think of That Wednesday!




Another Wednesday has rolled around and I think I have found some great stuff for today!

First up is this nifty idea for your shampoo and conditioner, my daughter and I wear glasses/contacts and so sometimes we get in the shower blind! This has helped a lot!!!!
A BIG thank you to the person who thought of this!

Next up is this cooking tip.....when boiling something like pasta, rest a wooden spoon over the pot to prevent it from boiling over. It never fails that when I am cooking one of the kiddos needs me for a few seconds and my pot boils over while I step away...well never again!


Okay you may have already heard of doing this one but I hadn't and yes I live in a cave.....lol
 Take a piece of string, rope or wire and attach it across the top and bottom of that little nook inside your closet. Perfect place for wrapping paper!


Next up is this great idea because it is already HOT here and the kiddos are always wanting ice cream and I hate cleaning up sticky messes :)


And another one for the kiddos (or you). We all love apples here and take them along when a snack may be needed. I usually cut them up and put them in a zip lock baggie in a cooler, which I may still have to do for the ones who din't like the skins or choke on them but for the rest of us this may work!
Cut up the apple then secure back together with a rubber band!


Now for the last "Why didn't I think of That" for today, my daughter always wants to finger paint, but have seen the price of that  stuff and what is in it? Well here is a great way to make your own, kid-safe finger paint!
Thank you for stopping by today, hope you liked my blog and if so share it with your friends!
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment