Friday, May 11, 2012

Freaky Friday Finds

Freaky Friday Finds

So some of my favorite words are: Yard Sale, Auction and Flea Market

That being said these are some of my fabulous finds for Friday!!!

Some of you including myself would have once seen this table at a sale and said "junk".

But now I really look at these kinds of tables, because I learned of a new way you can reuse or recycle these great figurines. First pick out your favorite and then pick out your favorite color of paint and look what you can do.....

even a kid could do this! My oldest daughter loves owls and is always finding the most awful looking things(IMO) at sales and she wants them??????? So now I can tell her YES, pick out ALL the ones you want and we can paint them to match your room!



No comments:

Post a Comment