Friday, May 4, 2012

More Household Tips

OOPS I think I missed a day! Oh well, here are some more household tips I love......

First is this neat idea if your bucket won't reach the faucet. That is right put your dust pan under the faucet and let it go down the handle into the bucket........Check it out!

Second is this great idea for a more permanent baby gate, this is when you know you will need a gate on those stairs for quite a few years! You  will probably need a lock on that thing too.....well at least with my little ones you would!

And lastly this one I can honestly say I always have good intentions to do but usually forget and just throw them away. The  tip is to wash those zip lock baggies with your towels, air dry then reuse!

So kinda lazy today hope you all had a great day and have a wonderful weekend......I think I will take the next two days off! 


No comments:

Post a Comment