Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"Why Didn't I Think of That Wednesday"

So today is "Why didn't I think of that~ Wednesday"

Here are just a few of my favorite tips and tricks that make life easier!

First the favorite pair of pants that won't stay zipped up~ well don't throw them out, do this: get a key ring a bit
bigger that a penny, attach it to the zipper pull, zip up those pants and loop the key ring around your button then button your pants~
                                                            

Second is those pesky sheets and pillowcases getting all messed up and you can't find the mates, well no more~ fold them all up together and then slide them into one of the pillow cases and stack in your linen closet, looks very nice compared to the jumbled mess it was!

Third  is so easy it is scary! Really why didn't I think of this a long time ago? Anyway save those bread tags for this next one! Self explanatory I think!?
Now I will never have to guess which one to unplug!

Last one, I use these shoe organizers everywhere! Laundry room, shower, pantry, craft room and even in the garage. 


Well that is all for today, thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment