Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tidy up Tuesday

Yeah, so it's Tuesday, again! I hope you like some of my ideas for today....some are about cleaning and some are about just general way help stay organized.  My favorite place to buy organizing stuffs is Dollar Tree or Every Things a Dollar. If you don't have one near you I am so sorry for you!!

So the first thing is this.....I mean why didn't I think of this sooner?? My kiddos are always running off with my measuring cups, I probably have 3-4 incomplete sets, so I did it...and it is awesome!! I even found those little hook thingies there too!! Cha-ching!


This next thing is pretty awesome too! Okay, I think everyone has a ton of these now, for either
water or coffee.....and I have literally zero room in my cabinets for them...so.......yeah, hang on the inside of a pantry or closet door!!



Okay, having a small kitchen brings up another pet peeve of mine....all those boxes of teas, oatmeal, chocolate milk and don't forget the Kool-aid packets...oh my they can make a girl crazy....not anymore.


wow it's getting late so I will just post one more....this is great too, especially if you have kiddos that have small fingers and are uncoordinated...lol  It can be hard for even an adult to get those card games back in the boxes or out, without tearing them...so, this rocks!

 Well, my friends I am off to dream land....hope everyone has a great day/night wherever you are. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment