Thursday, September 11, 2014

Coffee pot woes......

Yeah, so I have two coffee pots on my counter. A Bunn and a Hamilton-Beach K-cup brewer. Why 2? well every now and then I have to get up very early and don't have time for a whole pot, so..K-cup or I finish the pot in the evening and want another cup but not a whole pot of coffee, so...K-cup. It works for me. Anyway, this morning, well really started a couple days ago, I tried to use my K-cup brewer and water spilled out the bottom everywhere. Hmmmmm.....so I tried again, mind you I am in a hurry here, hence the one cup machine being used. The second time it made some noise and put a bit of coffee in my cup, enough to cover the bottom and it turned off. Seriously??? O my i'm gonna scream!! Kiddos are not cooperating either, we gotta go and I have NO COFFEE!!!! So quickly, I set up the machine again, push start and load everyone in the van, run back in the house to a huge mess of coffee all over the counter and barely in my cup, kids were in the van so some bad words escaped me! I left, WITHOUT coffee and really forgot about it until this morning. And so I started talking sweetly to it, you know, you've been there, "please, please just make me a cup of delicious coffee the first time and I will clean you out so good when I get back" " you are gonna sparkle and Bunn over there is gonna be so freakin' jealous" "I love you so much, you know that right? I love you way more than Bunn"! But alas it did not work, no coffee for me. So when I got home I cleaned it, even though I wanted to throw it out the window and watch it smash on the road. I cleaned it good...It is sparkly! So here I go again, I dig out the directions just in case I am missing something, I follow them exactly.....wait. wait. wait. no coffee.......It is now in the garage awaiting disciplinary action. So now what an I gonna do? I really can't afford another K-cup brewer right now and I have all these cups! I guess I will be watching the sale ads for one, I really do not know how I ever lived without it or if I am going to be able to contain myself and wait for a sale to get another one. So that is my ramble for today.
Here are some great old pictures of coffee pots to help you and I remember how good we have it now!!


I mean at least most of us don't have to make a fire BEFORE we make our coffee in the morning!




Well I feel better after looking at all these gems....thanks for stopping by!

When asked "How do you take your coffee"?????  I always reply "Seriously,very seriously"!

No comments:

Post a Comment