Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Why didn't I think of that Wednesday


Well it's that day again!!
So today is the day I share some great tips, tricks and ideas I have found around the web that help out my family and I hope yours too!!

so here we go..
The bathroom counter is a bit more tidy now that we have this basket.
 I think the actual use for this is paper plates and utensils??
Found mine at Goodwill for $2.99, cha ching!!

next...
okay, I admit I am horrible at recycling...shameful for sure! But with this system at least I feel I have a fighting chance to succeed! Plus it is easy for everyone!
  


okay one more....

I have a confession...I love shoe pocket caddies for stuff other than shoes :)
And this is brilliant!
I will admit though I haven't done this one yet. I currently have hooks and baskets for this stuff, but as soon as I can get another shoe caddy, this is happening in my kitchen and bathroom!!!

Well friends it has been another great Wednesday here.
 I hope you all are keeping warm and safe this winter.
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out my blog on 30-Minute Meals, it's a blog hop and will lead you to many other great recipes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment